Parsons Dental Care is open to serve you, answer questions or schedule an appointment during the following hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday:
8 a.m. – 12 p.m.; 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Our mission is to help each patient achieve optimum oral health and esthetic appearance through personalized dental service. Using today's technology and dental materials, we deliver comfortable, high-quality care while stressing prevention.
After your initial visit when your treatment needs are known, well-planned appointment times can be made to insure convenient and efficient dental treatment. This means fewer trips to the office and less time away from home, work or school.
Your appointment time has been reserved especially for you. We will make every effort to be on time for you. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please give the office as much advance notice as possible so that others may use the time. We'll try to reschedule your appointment at a more convenient time.
Please note: Parents should plan to attend all appointments for children.
We care about you. Rest assured that our office practices universal precautions to protect everyone from the possibility of disease transmission. We utilize the most current and complete methods of sterilization and disinfection practices available to maintain a clean environment.
- Cerec - In office lab that provides one appointment porcelain crown restorations.
- Kinetic Cavity Preparation - using a focused stream of air abrasion particles, decay and discolored fillings can be removed comfortably and conservatively usually without the need for local anesthesia.
- Sirona - 3D Conebeam Imaging
- Intra-oral camera system
- Multi-media patent education network
- "The Wand"-a computer-controlled comfortable anesthesia delivery system.
- "GenRx"- a computerized electronic drug information library.
- DIAGNOdent - a harmless, diagnostic laser that discloses the location and depth of tooth decay.